No 7 Breen Street Casey – An immaculately appointed 3 bedroom ensuite residence, an absolute delight to call home.
Owner designed and built, you will find many thoughtful features and inclusions throughout this highly functional property.
Perfectly complementing the block, its design, surrounded by established landscaped gardens, utilises the northfacing vantage to create an enjoyable and naturally sunlit environment to live in.
Stepping through the front door into a beautiful large open plan kitchen, family and dining area, you will find a perfectly designed kitchen appointed with 900mm electric oven plus gas cooktop, spacious waterfall island bench with breakfast bar and dishwasher – it is a chefs dream.
The spacious north facing Master Bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, and garden views is separated from the 2 additional well-sized bedrooms, which feature built-in robes and adjoin a well-appointed study nook, modern main bathroom and separate toilet.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends under the expansive shade sails to both front and rear overlooking a landscaped backyard, with plenty of room for kids and fur-child to play.
You’ll also appreciate the convenience of a side gate for rear yard access, with ample space for the trailer or boat.The laundry is ideally located directly off the garage providing convenience to the kitchen with ample storage space.
This beautiful residence is located in the heart of Springbank Rise, within walking distance of the popular Springbank Rise dog park, local playgrounds, reserves with cycling and walking trails, and ever expanding Casey Market Town.
This is a heart invested home is packed with features that will not disappoint any couple or family seeking a quality residence and value for money in the Casey area!
Features and Inclusions:
- 3 Bedroom ensuite residence
- North facing
- Designated study nook area
- Combined and large family, meals and kitchen
- Large island bench with granite benchtops and water fall edges
- Freestanding duel 900mm appliances (Cooktop & Oven)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double roller blinds throughout
- NBN ready
- Ducted vacuum
- Alarm system
- 5000L rain water tank
- Irrigation to some garden beds
- Double garage with internal access off laundry and kitchen
- Shade sails to backyard and additional private front terrace off family room
- Additional parking area to side
- An ideal and very sort after location
- Natural gas BBQ facilities
- Continuous flow natural gas hot water system
- Plumbed water fridge facilities
- Additional Parking
For further information or to book a private viewing of this truly exciting residence please contact Nathan Giannasca on 0418 479 963