- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Sold
- 297 m2
An admirable and pleasant area of Bonner, 8 Abdullah Street is an ideal home for those with a small family, first home buyers or those looking to downsize.
This tranquil and established 3 bedroom ensuite home is immaculate throughout, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Offering 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom is on the ground floor with walk-in robe and ensuite. The additional 2 rooms situated upstairs have built-ins to accommodate everyday living. Tiles in the bathroom, laundry, meals and kitchen areas make for easy upkeep. Other sections of the home have immaculate carpeting throughout, with a functional combined kitchen and meals area and separate lounge room to the front.
Low maintanence gardens surrounding the home with lush green lawns and a large covered pergola area. Detached double garage to the rear with high ceilings for potential storage. Additional yard space beside the garage can accommodate an extra carport, storage area, boat and / or room for the trailer, if desired.
This obtainable home is conveniently located minutes to the local Bonner shopping centre, school and additional amenities.
Impressive and delightful throughout we encourage those seeking to acquire a modern established residence at an affordable price, to view this beautiful family home today, this one won’t last long!
- Block 2, Section 43
- Living Area: 103.00 sqm
- Portico area: 5.20 sqm
- Garage area: 39.70 sqm
- Total Area 147.6 sqm (Garage Included)
- Block Area: 297 sqm
- EER 4.5
- 3 bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite to main
- Additional rooms have built-ins
- Double sliding doors to BIR’s
- Combined kitchen and meals area
- Separate lounge to the front
- Double blinds to all bedrooms and living room
- Laundry with additional storage under stairs
- Stainless steel 600mm appliances & dishwasher
- 2000L water tank with grey water to wet area
- Large rock retaining wall
- Extensive fully fenced yard
- Large covered pergola area
- Double garage and additional space beside garage
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Low maintenance gardens front and rear
- Close to the shops, ovals and schools
- Nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0478 220 471.