- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- 388 m2
- Overall Rating:
A Modern design with easy-care gardens to the front leads easily through to a free flowing large open-plan living area, with gorgeous modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and island bench.
The main living area is filled with plenty of natural light and comprises a spacious lounge and dining area with an inbuilt study nook. The living area opens out onto a large alfresco area under roof line with full floor tiling.
Segregated master bedroom with open space to the front, walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite, three more bedrooms all with mirrored built-in-robes, bathroom, separate laundry with ample storage and external access from the double garage.
Other features of this gorgeous home include solid bamboo flooring, a neutral colour scheme, down-lights throughout, and two rainwater tanks. With quick access to Gungahlin CBD, Belconnen and Canberra City, and within the sought-after family friendly area of Springbank Rise, this property is ideal for the growing family.
Place this on your list of inspections!
• Block 5 Section 97
• Total Block Area: 388sqm – Approx.
• Living Area: 155.3sqm – Approx.
• Alfresco area: 15.83sqm – Approx.
• Portico area: 2.45sqm – Approx.
• Garage area: 37.2sqm – Approx.
• EER 4.5 STAR
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Designated Study Nook area
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & Ensuite
• Double roller Blinds 90% of windows
• Bamboo timber flooring
• Granite Bench Tops
• 750mm & 900mm Appliance (Electric cook top)
• Ducted vacuum
• Ducted Heating & Cooling
• Open-plan living
• 2000 ltr rainwater tanks
• Covered Alfresco area with tiling
• Sought after amenities of Springbank Rise / Casey shopping Centre
• Neighbourhood park and playgrounds
• Off leash dog park
• A number of surrounding established schools
• Childcare and Medical Centre
• Short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre and Casey village comprising of Superbarn, Aldi and many other speciality stores.
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0418 479 963