- For Lease, Leased
Well established ex-display home – Located in popular Harrison Estate. Offering 4 spacious bedrooms with large ensuite walk through and additional built in robes to main, this stunning residence is built over 2 levels and captures views of Canberra’s south from the first floor living area.
Exuding, style and tranquillity, entertaining friends and family will be a delightful occurrence all year round, especially the warmer months, given the extent and thought originally invested for outdoor entertaining.
Outdoor entertaining area includes stunning Gas wood fire place, tranquil plunge pool and large covered outdoor alfresco area with built in kitchenette and deluxe bbq setting, controlling heat and light is as simple as a flick of a switch with automated Vergola blind shutters, providing comfortable living all year round.
Soon to have access to the light rail, this unique residence is in close proximity to a selection of established popular public and private schools.
As you enter there is an immediate feeling of space and luxury, from the high ceilings to hardwood floors this home oozes quality modern living throughout. Offer a large formal lounge and dining area to the front, with gas wood fire place, full length windows and bay window seating, separate and large combined kitchen and meals area, with island bench and gourmet kitchen.
Inclusions and features of which some include, ducted heating and cooling, beautiful established landscaped gardens, large full length windows, gas wood fire place, dusted vacuum, alarm system, and much more, this beautiful residence is what lifestyle living is all about.
If you are looking for a property of this calibre, an inspection is a must. Don’t miss out on the luxury home.
Living area 239.43m2
Garage Area: 38.72m2
Alfresco Area: 23.00m2
Portico Area: 3.35m2
Total floor Area 304.5m2
Total Block Area 413.00m2
– A Popular location in Harrison Estate
– Large executive 2 storey residence
– 4 bedrooms with 2 additional designated study nooks
– Large Formal lounge and dining room to the front
– Square set corners throughout the house
– Hardwood floors throughout ground floor area
– Gas wood fire place to formal living room
– Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
– Island kitchen bench
– Stainless steel ‘Bosch’ appliances
– 900mm range hood, over and cook top
– Bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
– Large spa bath
– Brand new ducted gas heating system throughout
– High ceilings
– LED down lights coving majority of the house
– Intercom system up and downstairs
– Large and extensive full lendge windows for natural lighting
– Activities room or extended living room to first floor
– Designated study nook to both ground and first floor
– Deluxe Plunge pool
– Large outdoor kitchenette/BBQ setting
– Grand Turbo 7 burner BBQ with side wok burner
– Automated Vergola’s to outdoor entertaining area
– Built in sound system with control panels throughout the house
– Hills hub audio and alarm system
– NBN Ready
– Extensive storage cupboards and cabinetry to garage
Rent is due on a per calendar monthly basis in advance or fortnightly basis
Four weeks bond is required prior to signing the tenancy agreement and is paid to secure the property
Sorry no groups or shared tenancies will be considered
Pets concidered on Application
Length of lease
12 Months Lease
By Appointment please contact the agent on 0497 699 442 or 6262 4284.