- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Sold
- 376 m2
Delightfully presented throughout, 65 John Crawford Crescent Casey, will appeal. Consistent with inclusions and attributes this beautiful 3 bedroom family home is immaculate throughout.
Situated in a quite area, fronting a beautifully established tree lined private open space area and park, the location also provides the convenience of just a short stroll to the increasing popular Casey shopping village, complete with Aldi, Supabarn, Chemist, Gym, Dining, Entertainment and many more facility’s and amenities. A single level design – offering formal and informal living areas with combined family meals and kitchen, separate formal lounge to the front, fantastic floor plan designed to capture natural sunlight throughout all the main living areas.
The master bedroom is separate from the additional rooms providing segregation and is equipped with ensuite and walk in robe. This immaculate three bedroom family home offers privacy, convenience and serenity within close proximity to all amenities.
Impressive and picturesque throughout we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant established residence in one of Gungahlin most popular communities, to view this beautiful family home today, – there is really nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
- Block: 3 Section: 20
- Living Area: 122.7sqm
- Garage area: 38.3sqm
- Block Size: 376.00sqm
- 3 bedrooms ensuite with walk-in robe
- Formal lounge room to the front
- Combined family, meals and kitchen area
- Alarm System
- Recently repainted inside
- 600mm oven(electric) and cooktop (gas) and range hood
- Ducted gas heating and cooling
- 2x RC/AC unit to living areas
- Established low maintains garden to front and rear
- Roller blinds to windows
- 2000Ltr water tank with electric pump
- Large double lock up garage with internal access
- And much much more
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0478 220 471