- For Sale, Sold
- 480 m2
This beautiful single storey split level home is situated within one of Canberra’s more sought after community developments, Springbank Rise, Casey. The home is located in one of the early Village releases, ‘Arcadia’ and is situated on a quiet corner block offering a free flowing floor plan with multiple living options. This property is ideal for family living and includes an endless list of inclusions.
It is only a short walk to public transport, the Springbank Rise local Village Centre which boasts a well-equipped ‘Ochre Health’ medical centre, the Springbank Rise Early Learning Centre as well as a Spar Express supermarket in addition to being in close proximity to a selection of established public and private schools.
Beautifully presented inside and out this immaculate four bedroom home offers a mix of formal and informal living areas which includes a large Theatre/lounge,’ functional Kitchen which showcases engineered stone bench tops and a host of well-appointed inclusions . The Family room opens directly out onto a spacious undercover Alfresco entertainment and BBQ area.
Need additional storage area, this beautiful home comes equipped with ample car, boat, trailer or additional car parking area to the side, and rear roller door access to the back, yard which is hard to find in most new home community areas.
• Block: 11 Section: 68
• Block Area: 480.0m2
• Living Area: 154.56m2
• Garage Area: 38.76m2
• Alfresco Area: 16.06m2
• Porch Area: 7.09m2
• TOTAL BUILT AREA: 200.41m2
• 5.0 Star Energy Efficiency Rating
• NBN connection
• Carpet to the formal Lounge, Games room as well as all Bedrooms
• Quality floor tiles to the remainder of residence
• 3-Step Cornice throughout
• Recessed LED lighting throughout
• Full height wall tiling to Ensuite and main Bathroom
• Standard 2.4mm high ceilings throughout home
• Hardwired security and alarm system with back to base monitoring feature
• Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
• Windows & Sliding Doors to primary North facing living area Double Glazed
• Existing internal window treatments throughout home to remain
• 600mm St George appliances to kitchen with Dishwasher to remain
• Established and well maintained landscaping to both front and rear areas of block
• 4000 Litre water tank plumbed into WC toilet, cold water for the laundry and all external taps
• 24 Litre flush mounted Instant Gas Hot Water Service
• Additional parking areas for Boat / Camper Trailer / car
If you have any inquiries regarding this amazing home, please do not hesitate to call Nathan Giannasca on 0418 479 963 or David Costanzo on 0455 334 324 to discuss your needs. Don’t miss out on visiting what potentially could be your next dream home today.