- For Sale, Sold
- 497 m2
Exclusive private position situated in the only full Cul-De-Sac in Springbank Rise, this exceptional modern residence reveals a multitude of stunning surprises beyond its discreet yet elegant facade.
Combining size with modern features, this elegant north facing residence is established on a 497sqm premium Lot with generous yard for the growing family.
This beautiful residence offers an array of living options, boasting 2 large and practical separate living spaces for the family to enjoy, with separate formal lounge to the front and large combined family, kitchen and generous meals area. The kitchen is well appointed with island kitchen bench, glass splash back, granite benchtops and ample walk in pantry.
A flawless entertainer, designed and built over a luxurious split level, the expansive 4-bedroom 2.5-bathroom layout features private and cleverly zoned rooms that will provide your family with wonderful space for both indoor and outdoor leisure. With an in-built out door kitchenette you’ll definitely be having Christmas at your place this year!
Don’t miss your chance to live in the Up Market village of “One Tree Hill” surrounded by quality and class in the only full Cul-De-Sac in Springbank Rise.
• Block & Section 3/119
• Total Area: 249m2
• Garage area: 40m2
• Alfresco Area TBAm2
• Land area: 497m2
• 4 large bedrooms
• Large combined Kitchen, meals and family room
TBA• Separate formal lounge, kids play room or rumpus room
• Security System
• 600mm oven (electric) and cooktop (gas)
• Zoned Heating
• Gas point for the BBQ to the alfresco
• Glass splash
• LED lights to ceiling with 2 pendants over the island bench
• Water point for fridge
• Dual Reverse Cycle system throughout home
• Quality floor to ceiling tiling to bathroom and Ensuite
• Quality window treatments / blinds
• LED lighting to the entire home
• Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact Nathan Giannasca on 0418 479 963 or Gerardo Penna 0478 615 006