- House, House & Land
- For Sale, Sold
- 250 m2
This home is just delightful, a very affordable single storey 3 bedroom home situated within one of Canberra’s more sought after suburbs, Casey. Situated on a quiet and friendly street, one that encourages children to play and explore, and with a playground in walking distance they can certainly do that!
This home offers great convenience at only five minute’s walk to the new Casey Shopping town, with access to Aldi, Supabarn, Coffee guru and The Casey Jones Gastro pub. Adding to the convenience public transport is a stone’s throw away.
The home is NBN connected, with a kitchen that has been designed for maximum room to move, a real bonus that you will not find in many 3 bedroom homes of this size.
• Block: 27 Section: 27
• Block Area: 250.0m2
• Living Area: 116.8m2
• Garage Area: 21m2
• Portico Area: 3m2
• TOTAL BUILT AREA: 137.8m2
• 6.0 Star Energy Efficiency Rating
• NBN connection
• Carpet to all Bedrooms
• Quality floor tiles to the kitchen, Family , meals, hallway and wet areas
• Recessed LED lighting throughout
• Standard 2.4mm high ceilings throughout home
• Wall mounted Air-conditioning unit in rear of home
• Ducted gas heating throughout home
• 600mm Gas appliances in kitchen with Dishwasher to remain
• Established and well maintained landscaping to both front and rear areas of block
• Extra large single garage
• Quiet family friendly street
• Low maintenance easy care gardens
• Close to quality shops and schools
If you have any inquiries regarding this superb home, please do not hesitate to call Andrew Champion 0417 631409 or Nathan Giannasca 0418 479963 to discuss your needs. Don’t miss out on visiting what potentially could be your first step into the housing market or that great first investment property.