- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- Overall Rating:
814 Bungendore Road,
Arguably one of the Bywongs communities most attractive lifestyle residence by far. Situated amongst luscious green lawns a beautiful tree lined grand entrance and driveway, a pleasant creek backdrop with views of surrounding hill tops, this stunning property is the echelons of rural estates and is a true showpiece.
You can immerse yourself in the bushland setting from many vantage points of this home, the serenity is endless and plays host to a tranquil setting, while only just a short 20min approx. drive to Dickson.
A superior residence with ample living quarters, enabling you to catering to formal and informal needs, home office / business amenities, a games room, and / or rumpus room options, in addition to general family living all in one.
As you enter through the grand entrance, a sense of quality and style immediately grabs you, space is evident as the large formal lounge and dining room further invite you in.
The family room is spacious and plays host to extended living and meals area with a lively fireplace, the impressive and well-appointed quality kitchen invites the picturesque views from the surrounding hilltops right in to you, you will feel at home away from home.
With endless options the down stairs quarters allows its future owners to extend and adapt, with addition provisions to install wet areas and additional kitchen, allowing for segregated living accommodating extended family, or utilise as a potential passive income option.
5 large bedrooms including an enormous master bedroom with additional break out space, each room is equipped with built in robes and quality double glazed windows, separate powder room, large laundry with ample cupboards space.
The beautifully appointed alfresco area, is perched high and overlooks the beautiful backdrop of surrounding hill tops, vegetation and brooks creek. Outdoor living will make you the envy of your friends and entertaining here will be a must, or just enjoy quiet time with a cup of tea and book amongst the beauty of “Mother Nature”.
There are 2 separate double car garages which are located at each end of the residence, and both provide internal access to the property, and further offer segregated living options.
This amazing residence has been well maintained, is well built and is – Bywongs Jewel in the Crown.
Features & Inclusions:
- Grand entrance
- Glazed Terracotta roof tiles
- High pitch roof
- Quality Double glazed windows to (First floor)
- 5 large bedrooms
- Enormous master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
- Formal lounge and Dining room
- Large family, meals and kitchen area
- Large walk in pantry
- Freestanding cooktop and oven
- Stone 40mm benchtops
- Optional Rumpus or extended living area ground floor
- Large home office (Ground floor)
- Spa bath to main bathroom
- 4 car garage (2 Separate double garages) internal access
- Bore Water
- 100,000ltr Concrete rainwater tank
- Reverse Cycle Heating & Cooling
- Wood fire place
- Insulated subfloor area
- Outdoor entertaining area / covered alfresco
- Additional Gazebo with wood fire pizza oven
- Quality terra cotta roof tiles
- Fully landscaped grounds with extensive irrigation system in place
- GARAGE & BASEMENT (OFFICE) AREA: 87.6 m2
- GARAGE – GROUND: 57.6 m2
- LIVING AREA: 345.5 m2
- PORCH AREA: 7.6 m2
- STORE AREA: 47.4 m2
- TERRACE AREA: 43.7 m2
- TOTAL AREA UNDER ROOF LINE: 589.4 m2
- LAND AREA: 13.84 ha
FOR A PRIVATE VIIEWING ONLY PLEASE CONTACT NATHAN GIANNASCA 0418 479 963