- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- 546 m2
Attractive and tastefully presented throughout – 10 De Mole Street is both picturesque and practical.
A single level design – offering formal and informal living areas with an impressive large combined family meals and kitchen, which includes high ceilings, bulk head to kitchen and plenty of natural sunlight.
The main living area also opens out onto the extended entertaining area, which could play host to a multitude of personal uses – there is also the added benefit of a full size built-in BBQ/ kitchenette. This extended living / enclosed alfresco area will be the envy of your friends, and makes an ideal area to segregate for entertaining, family gatherings or teenager’s games room / rumpus.
The spacious master bedroom is located away from the additional bedrooms providing additional segregation and is equally equipped with quality tiling, fixtures and fittings throughout the ensuite and large walk in robe.
With a host of extras quality inclusions, fixtures and fittings, from 5oooltr rain water tank, solar panels, ducted heating/cooling, intercom, dusted vaccum hardwood floors and much more.
Impressive throughout we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant established residence in a quiet area to view this beautiful family home today, this one won’t last long!
- Block 5 Section 191
- Total Area: 299.01m2
- Living & Garage Area: 225.99m2
- Enclosed Alfresco Addition Area: 42.13m2
- Existing Alfresco Area: 22.19m2
- Portico Area: 8.71m2
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
- Large island kitchen bench
- Separate formal lounge
- Security System throughout
- high ceiling throughout main living area
- 900mm oven(electric) and cooktop (gas) and range hood
- Zoned Heating
- Ducted Vacuum
- Massive extended living room or rumpus
- Large laundry with ample cupboards and storage space
- Built in kitchenette / BBQ area to rumpus
- Full height tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Window coverings
- Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- 5000ltr rain water tank
- And much much more