- 188 m2
- Overall Rating:
A delightful, Modern 4 bedroom family home located in the beautifully landscaped community of Springbank Rise, established in a tranquil setting opposite private open space to the north, it’s no wonder Springbank Rise is a popular choice when it comes to slow pace and peaceful surroundings for families.
This ideal family home is not only affordable for a growing family or for those that plan too. Practicality is incorporated to this home to maximise daily living.
With quality inclusions and extras throughout and further outdoor living potential 64 Greg Urwin Cct is a must to inspect.
The large kitchen area is equipped with island bench complete with stone bench tops and includes 900mm stainless steel appliances, ample kitchen cupboard and bench space not normally seen to this extent in a home this size, there really is nothing like ample pantry space either.
Offering separate formal lounge to the front, a combined family, meals and kitchen area, the large master bedroom has a spacious ensuite and walk in robe also with access to the outdoors through sliding doors.
Should you be considering a new home purchase, value-add to your investment and view this delightful residence in one of the quietest areas of Casey today.
• Block 8/97 – Arcadia
• Floor Area Total 188.15m2
• Living Area 148.6
• Garage 37m2
• Portico 2.55m2
• Block 387m2
• As new condition yet to be appreciated
• Window treatments / blinds included
• Separate formal lounge area
• Combined kitchen, meals and family room
• Feature lighting to dining room
• Island kitchen bench with granite bench tops
• Quality appliance dishwasher, 900mm gas cook top, 900mm electric oven
• Ample cupboard space
• Dishwasher & plumbing provision to fridge
• Full height tiling to bathroom, ensuite, powder room
• Ducted RC/AC
• 2000ltr Rain water tank – banked to toilets
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Full concrete paths and landing pads for future pergola outdoor living area add-on
• Ample landscaping including paving and footpaths
• Very quiet location opposite private open space
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact the agent today, Phone Nathan Giannasca 0418 479 963 or Ed Duran on 0403 737 614 now!