- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Sold
- 488 m2
- Overall Rating:
Attractive and updated throughout – 8 Simonetti Street Dunlop is consistent throughout, this beautifully finished residence is sure please.
Built over a single level – offering both large formal lounge and dining room to the front and large combined informal living areas with impressive updated kitchen with combined family / meals area, this impressive residence has been updated with new fixtures, fittings and appliances throughout.
Offering 4 bedrooms with large master bedroom equally equipped with quality tiling, fixtures and fittings throughout the ensuite and large walk in robe, including double vanity, double shower heads.
With extensive updates throughout, including painting, carpets, led lighting and more there is not a single thing left to do but move in and simply enjoy this amazing home for years to come.
- Block 4 Section 134
- Block Area: 488 sqm Approx
- Living Area: 177.18 sqm Approx
- Alfresco area: TBA
- Portico area: TBA
- Garage area: 38.74 sqm Approx
- EER 3.0 Star
- Large separate formal Lounge and Dining to front
- Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes and walk-in robes to main
- New LED lighting
- Newly painted throughout
- New carpets
- Ducted heating & cooling
- 900mm oven(electric) and cook-top (gas) and range hood
- Full height tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- Pergola (covered area)
- And much much more
An Impressive and picturesque residence throughout, we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant established residence view this beautiful family home today, this one won’t last long or disappoint!
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0418 479 963