- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- 250 m2
- Overall Rating:
Modern, Convenient and Value for Money!
Elegant and style at a very affordable price, 13 Shedden street is situated in one of Canberra most sort after Greenfield developments, Casey. Located close to cafes and shops which include Aldi & Supabarn, chemist, gastro pub, gym and many more amenities, you are only a stone’s throw away from the pulse of any entertainment.
This beautiful single level family home offers 3 bedrooms, all carpeted with spacious built-ins and the master with an ensuite. The common areas are tiled throughout, the modern kitchen has ample space and storage and is equipped with stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven. Large bench space ready for any master chef, comfortable family room complements the well designed, simplicity of this modern family home. The gardens both front and back of the home are easy care and are almost maintenance free.
A great location only 20 minutes from the centre of the city, 5-6 minutes from the heart of Gungahlin and 5 minute walk to the thriving Casey market place, one look at this desirable home and this gem will be yours.
- Block 26 Section 27
- Block Area: 250.0m2
- Living Area: 116.8m2
- Garage Area: 21m2
- Portico Area: 3m2
- TOTAL BUILT AREA: 140.8m2
- 3 sizable bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Combined Family and Meal rooms
- Down lights throughout the house
- Double fridge spot
- Low maintenance home, easy care gardens
- Carpeted in bedrooms, tiled floor in common areas
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Foxtel ready
- Data points in all bedrooms including family room
- Additional parking areas
- Considerable sized linen cupboard
- Effortless gardens
- Single garage with extra space for storage
- Close to shops and amenities
- Schools and sporting grounds in close proximity
To book an inspection or for more information please contact Ntahan Giannasca 0478 220 471