- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- 504.00 m2
A modern, attractive and tastefully presented residence throughout – 25 Mission Street Amaroo is a beautifully positioned family residence which captures your eye immediately upon inspection.
A luxurious single level design – offering very large formal and informal living areas to the front and an impressive and separate large combined family meals and kitchen with island kitchen bench. Quality Smeg appliances, Led Lighting, island bench with granite benchtops and ample cupboard space makes for easy and enjoyable daily living.
The Free-flowing and cleverly configured floor plan is with entertaining in mind, step outside to a concreted patio and large cover pergola area, all ready for the addition of a BBQ and outdoor lounge setting. Adjoining this area are absolutely beautiful picturesque an easy-care gardens that will immediately satisfy the demands of a growing family.
The spacious master bedroom is very large with ensuite and built-in robes, in fact majority of the bedrooms are extremely well proportioned and are larger than standard sizing.
Picture perfect, this is a quality built residence in absolutely immaculate condition, with nothing to do but simply enjoy.
Impressive and picturesque, superbly located in a prized, tightly held neighbourhood moments from Amaroo School, transport and shopping options, we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant established residence, place 25 Mission Street Amaroo on your list of inspections – you won’t be disappointed!
• Block 19 Section 66
• Living Area: 183.5m2
• Garage Area: 40.83m2
• Portico Area: 4.94m2
• Pergola Area: 20.7m2
• Total Area: 249.97m2
• EER – 3 Stars
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
- Large island kitchen bench with granite benchtops
- Separate & very generously proportioned formal lounge & dining
- Security System throughout
- Intercom system
- 600mm oven(electric) and cooktop (gas) and range hood
- Ducted Vacuum
- LED lighting throughout the house
- RC/AC to living areas and master bedroom
- Electric wall heaters to bedrooms
- Fibre NBN to house is connected
- Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- Double garage with internal access