- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Under Offer
- 390 m2
Relaxation radiates though you as you walk thought this little slice of paradise in suburbia. With a tranquil setting and established gardens 38 Scholtens Street Casey is an immaculately presented family home situated within one of Canberra’s more sought after community developments, Springbank Rise, Casey.
This stunningly designed home will appeal and is consistent in quality inclusions throughout. With attention to detail, from the outstanding floor plan providing segregated formal lounge, large combined family, meals and kitchen with ample cupboards, and absolutely beautiful and spacious covered outdoor entertaining area.
The Master bedroom is generous in size and is adequate to fit a king size bed plus bedroom suite and still accommodate enough room to move around freely. Equipped with a unique and large walk-in robe and an attractive floor to ceiling tiled ensuite, black out blinds and plush carpeting.
A contemporary residence situated in suburbia with the tremendous convenience of being only minutes from the local Casey Market Village, which provides amenities like Aldi, Supabarn, Subway, Anytime Fitness Gym and Coffee guru for those coffee connoisseurs and many more. Additionally there are sports grounds and schools including the admirable St John Paul ll College which is also within short proximity.
Impressive and picturesque throughout we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant established residence in one of Gungahlin most popular communities at the right price, view this beautiful family home today, you won’t be disappointed.
- Block: 10 Section: 92
- Total Home Area: 208.66 sqm
- Living Area: 146.81 sqm
- Alfresco area: 21.76 sqm
- Portico area: 3.84 sqm
- Garage area: 36.25 sqm
- Block size: 390m2
- EER 5.0
- 3 large bedrooms with ensuite to main
- Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
- Large island kitchen bench top
- Separate formal lounge room
- Security system throughout
- Intercom system
- Ducted reverse cycle air condition and heating
- Square set cornices throughout the house
- Tiled common areas – carpeted bedrooms
- Large covered alfresco area
- Amazing street appeal
- Full length tiles in the bathroom and ensuite
- 2000Ltr talk with grey water plumbing
- 4 zone sprinkler system
- LED in common areas
- Foxtel – Data points – NBN ready
- 900mm oven, cooktop and range hood
- Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- And much more
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0478 220 471