- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Just Listed
- 654.00 m2
This strategically positioned split level home is situated within one of Canberra’s more sought after community developments, Springbank Rise, Casey. This stunning corner block located opposite private open space and a beautiful rural farm land back drop is an exception to the rule.
24 Hanley Street Casey – Has been perfectly designed to capture the natural surroundings and provides a beautiful outlook for peace and quiet.
Offering formal and informal living areas, 4 bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe to main and generous 2.55m ceilings throughout the home.
The formal lounge / home theatre media room is equipped with quality 110inch projector screen and Bose surround sound system.
Beautifully designed kitchen with large breakfast island bench, surrounded by ample storage and bench space. Fitted with a top of the line range hood, induction cook top, and the convenience of a walk-in pantry.
This beautiful family home is situated on a spacious 654m2 block and is immaculately landscaping with perfect views of the rural farm land and private open space, providing a real sense of freedom away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
The private and fully fenced yard allows a safe and secure space for the kids whilst remaining in full view from the convenience of your family, kitchen, meals and alfresco area whilst they play.
The covered alfresco area for entertainment, is again perfectly situated opposite the natural farmland providing a real sense of seclusion, tranquillity and space.
A contemporary residence situated in suburbia with the tremendous convenience of being only minutes from the local Casey Market place, which provides amenities like Aldi, Supabarn, Subway, Anytime Fitness and Coffee Guru for those coffee connoisseurs. Additionally, there are sports grounds and schools including the admirable St John Paul ll College which are also within short proximity and it is only a short walk to the end of the street for public transport with regular services daily.
Providing a real sense of serenity is a rarity in suburbia today – however 24 Hanley Street Casey defies this. If you desire privacy with a rural feel and outlook, we are sure you will not be disappointed, inspect today!
- Block & Section: 9 of 112 – Casey
- Block Area: 654.00m2
- Living Area: 180.72m2
- Garage Area: 39.42m2
- Alfresco/Portico Area: 26.02m2
- Total Area: 246.16m2
- EER 4.0
Features and inclusions:
- Large 654m2 block opposite private open space and rural bush land
- Large private front courtyard with retaining and courtyard walls
- Large covered alfresco area under roof line
- Combined family meals and kitchen
- Formal lounge / Theatre room
- 110′ projector screen and Bose surround sound system
- Top of the range F&P Induction cook top
- Super quiet, top of the line, 900mm Schweigen Butterfly range hood
- Quality Smeg wall oven
- Asko dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Refrigerator plumbing
- Spacious Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 generous size bedrooms equipped with luxury Hiro sliding door robes
- Central 3 way Bathroom / toilet
- A split level design with 2.55 ceilings throughout
- Roller blinds with double glazed windows
- Honeycomb blinds to remaining rooms
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating system
- LED down lighting throughout
- Double garage with allocated storage under
- Additional storage to rear of garage
- 2000 range water tank
- In ground irrigation system
- Storage shed
- Grey water plumbed to laundry
- NBN ready
- Located next to open space & private rural farm land back drop
- A sort after home in a very popular area
For further information please contact Nathan on 0418 479 963