- By Negotiation
- For Sale, Under Offer
- 723.00 m2
This sensational family home is immediately inviting upon entry, you’ll be instantly impressed with the charm, character and established feel right the way through.
If you are after a great family home in the popular established area of Holt, then look no further than 34 Pickworth Street.
Offering 3 bedrooms, large open plan living area which includes Large lounge, dining and kitchen, its pleasant outlook and clean living area make entertaining for family and friends fun (even for the host!). With large covered outdoor pergola and decking area overlooking the large established tree lined back yard for lovely outdoor entertaining.
With plenty of off street parking and garaging and storage for 2 cars by way of either garage or carport.
This home is perfect for young families, those wanting to downsize or a first home buyer who appreciates an established suburb so close to the growing Kippax Shopping Centre, local schools, popular cafe’s and great clubs.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance from local schools and positioned close to Kippax Fair, Holt shops and a short drive to Westfield Belconnen and the City – this home is in the ideal location.
- Ducted gas heating, plus a separate wall air conditioning unit to living area
- Enjoy open plan living with a very spacious kitchen/dining and lounge area combined
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboards, bench space and a Miele dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes and quality carpets
- Update bathroom, toilet and laundry
- A large separate garage can double as a home business area, man cave or even a rumpus room for the kids to play in
- What a fabulous backyard with loads of space for children and any number of family pets. All beautifully landscaped.
- Block 21 Section 15
- Living Area: 119m2
- Land Area: 723m2
- 3 large bedrooms
- Large combined kitchen, meals and family room
- Alarm System
- Quality carpets throughout
- oven(electric) and cooktop (gas) and range hood
- Ducted Heating
- LED lighting through living areas
- Air conditioning to living area
- Updated wet areas bathroom, toilet and landry
- Beautiful decking and covered pergola area
- Extensive paving to backyard
- Beautifully Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- 5 garage and carport with automatic roller door
- Full colourbond fencing
- Much much more