- For Sale, Sold
- 234 m2
This beautiful single storey home is situated within one of Canberra’s most sought after community developments, Springbank Rise, Casey and is located within the “Arcadia Village.”
It is positioned only a short walk from public transport as well as the existing Springbank Rise Village Centre which boasts a SPAR supermarket and Cafe, an early learning childcare centre as well as an Ochre Health medical centre in addition to being located close by to well established public and private schools located in the adjoining suburbs of Ngunnawal and Nicholls.
As new throughout, this immaculate 2 Bedroom home is ideal for those seeking to enter the property market as an investor or as a first home buyer keen to exit the rental roundabout. This well-appointed home is an affordable package perfect for those planning to start a family or downsizing.
This single level home is positioned on a compact 234m2 block and has been designed to provide spacious covered outdoor living with a direct connection to the main internal living areas which consists of the combined kitchen, family and meals areas.
Laminate benchtops to the kitchen as well as built in joinery to the entry, ducted evaporative cooling/heating, single garage and much more, this is a great starter package or inexpensive add-on to your property portfolio.
Should you be considering an established home with quality inclusions as well as immaculate outdoor living areas, 5 Patrick Shaw Street is located in one of the quieter areas of Casey and as such is a must see property.
Block (19/72) 5 Patrick Shaw Street, Springbank Rise CASEY
Site Area – 234 m2
Total Floor Area – 123.4m2
Living Area 100m2
Single Garage 19.8m2
Patio/Covered Alfresco – 12.3 m2
Front Porch 6.5m2
- Quiet location
- Extensive and well maintained gardens front and rear with drip irrigation systems
- Ornamental water feature & fishpond to rear yard
- Built in shoe cupboard and shelving to entry
- Carpet throughout with floor tiles to the Kitchen and combined Bathroom/Laundry
- 2.4m high ceilings throughout
- Remote controlled panel-lift door to garage
- Double glazed windows with Aluminium frames
- All existing internal window treatments to remain
- Built-In Surround Sound to Family and Alfresco Areas to remain
- Feature bulkhead over bedhead in main Bedroom with built in robes to both Bedrooms
- Full height wall-tiles to combined Bathroom and Laundry wet area with free standing bath
- Quality 600mm Omega Gas cook top and electric under bench oven & Slimline rangehood ducted to outside atmosphere
- Omega Dishwasher to remain
- Ducted evaporative heating & cooling
- Wall mounted 27 Litre Rheem Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Timber deck & outdoor Gazebo with water feature to rear yard
- Existing metal Garden Shed to remain
For further information or to arrange a personal inspection please contact the agents today phone Nathan Giannasca on 0418 479 963 or David Costanzo on 0455 334 324