- 279 m2
In immaculate condition and freshly painted throughout, this unique home will suit a multitude of prospective property seekers. Those seeking to enter the property market as an investor, a first home buyer keen to exit the rental roundabout, downsizers or the elderly who need a single level home and love to garden.
This well-appointed very large 2 bedroom home is an affordable package perfect for those planning to start a family or for an individual who would like to rent a room for additional income.
The home is very unique with a layout that includes: 2 ensuites and 3rd powder room in its design, positioned on a compact 279m2 block.
Offering 2 good size bedrooms, 2 ensuites as well as walk in robes to each bedroom. In addition to this the single garage is oversized with an abundance of additional storage space.
The internal living spaces present a large combined kitchen, family and meals areas with ample sunlight and a north facing aspect which has direct access to the outdoor alfresco area.
The kitchen is well appointed and provides ample bench space and storage with Granite benchtops, a large double fridge with ice making and chilled water features as well as a double draw dishwasher.
The meticulous and well established gardens are fully irrigated both front and rear with extensive paving and raised garden bed perfect for growing a multitude of vegetables or ornamental plants. This delightful residence will not disappoint and is a great starter package or inexpensive add-on to your property investment portfolio
Should you be considering an established home with substantial options above the norm, 102 Greg Urwin Circuit Casey is located in one of the quieter areas of highly sort after Springbank Rise development and as such is a must see property.
• Block 12/96 – CASEY
• Site Area – 279 m2
• Total Floor Area – 125 m2
• Internal Living Area 105m2
• Garage 18.0m2
• Outdoor Alfresco – 16m2
• Porch – 1.7m2
• As new condition yet to be appreciated
• EER 6.0 Stars
• Newly painted
• 2 large bedrooms
• 2 Ensuites
• 2 walk in robes
• Combined 3rd Toilet and large laundry
• Window treatments included (Curtains)
• Combined Kitchen, meals and family room
• Granite bench tops to Kitchen
• 600mm Gas cook top and electric under bench oven
• Ample cupboard and storage space throughout
• Full height tiling to all wet areas.
• 24Litre Rinnai Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Extensive and established landscaped gardens front and rear
• Raised timber boxed garden bed to rear yard
• In ground irrigation system to front and rear gardens
• Quiet street location
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact the agents today, Agent Interest. David Costanzo on 0455 334 324 or Nathan Giannasca 0418 479 963