- For Lease, Leased
- 205 m2
An attractive free standing 2-storey residence tastefully renovated throughout 55 Moonlight Avenue will appeal to a multitude of home seekers. This beautifully positioned family home is situated opposite a large private green belt and park.
A double storey design – offering formal and informal living areas with a combined family meals and kitchen, and extended and separate formal lounge and additional study, kids play area or extra living room.
Having been recently updated with new appliances, new painting throughout, new LED Lighting throughout main living, and new window treatments, this beautiful home still has plenty of life left in it.
Secure private established yard, double garage with internal access, additional car accommodation or space for a boat or trailer, and extended outdoor living options, provide even greater living possibilities.
A great family home or investment, given its great locations and proximity just minutes to local schools, major shopping amenities and restaurants, we encourage those seeking to obtain a modern but elegant home, in a prime position, to place 55 Moonlight Ave on your list of inspections today!
- Block 3 Section 77
- Total Area: 420sqm
- Living Area ground: 118.1sqm
- Top floor 42.9sqm
- Garage area: 44.9sqm
- 4 large bedrooms ensuite & walk in robe
- Combined kitchen, meals and family room
- Separate formal lounge
- Additional Study, kids play room or extending living room
- New cooktop, range hood and oven
- New LED lighting throughout main living areas
- New Window coverings
- NBN Ready
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Established landscaped gardens to both front and back
- Outdoor living area with shade sail
- And much much more
For further information or to view this exciting home please contact, Nathan Giannasca 0418 479 963 Geethan Yoga-Nathan 0497 699 442